All You Need to Know About Leasing a Car From Uptown Motors
Have you been thinking about leasing a car, but aren’t sure what that entails? You’ve come to the right place. At Uptown Motors, we have a team that’s dedicated to helping you through the leasing process, from start to finish. First-time lessees have said that they’re glad they came to us because we simplify the process. Read through the questions below and then look over our leasing vs. buying guide for additional information. We’ll tell you what you can expect from the leasing process.
There are just a few easy steps to take to lease a car you want at a fair price. We’ll help you look through the deals currently available at the dealership. Then our financial department will help you determine how much you can afford to pay on a monthly lease. Once you’ve established this, your last step is visiting Uptown Motors to start shopping for your new vehicle.
Commonly Asked Questions About Leasing a Vehicle
Why Would I Want to Lease? We all would like to think that we are “investing” in a vehicle when we buy our shiny new car, but the reality is that a vehicle is a depreciating asset. In other words, we need to look at our favorite cars, trucks, and SUVS as a cost and figure out the least costly way to drive our dream vehicle. That’s where leasing is a great alternative to buying. Leasing is the only way to drive a vehicle and know what it will cost you from day one. The payment is clearly defined and the car is under warranty, so if a repair is needed, it will be covered under the manufacturer warranty. In addition, most drivers will turn in their leased vehicle just before it needs tires and brakes allowing them to avoid costly scheduled maintenance.
Why Is Leasing So Popular?
- Allows you to upgrade to the newest technology every 2-3 years
- Keeps you covered by manufacturer warranty the majority of the lease term
- Provides flexibility with vehicle needs in the future
- Payments are typically significantly less than a 72-month loan (sometimes even less than a similar 3-year-old pre-owned car)
- You pay for the part you use so there is no negative equity at the end of the lease. If you finance, you will most likely owe more than the value of the vehicle at the 3-year point
- Leases are now more flexible than ever. You can choose between 10,000 miles a year and 50,000 miles a year
Start your lease with Uptown Motors today!
Leasing is a new concept to many people. We are more than willing to sit down and explain all the pros and cons of leasing with you. Leasing is a good fit for many people but not everyone, so let us help you gather the information you need to make the most informed decision for your situation. Schedule a personalized leasing consultation today.